Old 07-04-2014, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Garden Fleece at a good price

On 07/04/2014 14:05, Derek wrote:
On Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:50:44 +0100, "T Bentley"
wrote:

Would anyone know from where to buy the most reasonably priced garden fleece
rolls please?

I bought 100m from ebay, lots of choice.

Just beware of cheap knock off's, it's best to buy a known brand.
Last year I bought 6 rolls of Weed Control Fabric on e bay, it cost
about £3.00 a roll less than the Tenax Weed Control Fabric I had bought
before.
Within 6 to 8 weeks of being put down it had rotted with the sunlight,
and the rain beat it to hell.
The first picture was taken at the beginning of July,
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps9d4457f7.jpg

The 2nd was taken 8th August
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psc4ac74c0.jpg

The tenax I had put down in 2010 had no damage and is still going strong
today
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps7bc5d236.jpg

David @ a now clearing side of Swansea Bay