Old 08-04-2014, 05:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default New to Gardening

On Monday, April 7, 2014 10:03:10 PM UTC-7, Fashionable wrote:
Hi Mates ...

I am new here i like this forum too much i found a set of best and

remarkable stuff here i have massive interest in getting information the

purpose of joining this forum is to lean more things from this form and

share what i know i am confident that my stay here' ll really well.

Welcome! As you seek information, you will probably get suggestions that
you first check on-line where there is a WEALTH of information. Then, as you look for real-life experience from posters -- which can be highly individual -- it's in your interests to identify where you live, so NG members can tailor replies accordingly.

The NG will probably be interested in what you have to share.
Good luck

HB