Old 08-04-2014, 03:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Oh noes! Does!

In article
Pat Kiewicz writes:
FIVE of them across the road, feeding on the buds / twigs of apple
trees. That's more at one time than I've ever seen before.

I have a herd of five (white tail) that are regulars.
They don't even wait for dusk anymore.

I was hoping the harsh winter would have hit them hard. Perhaps
some fool has been feeding them?

I'm not *trying* to feed them. I discovered this winter that they
can eat from my bird feeder. This is the year that I put up deer
fencing on the vegetable garden. Unfortunately, that leaves all
the ornamentals for them to eat.

--
| Stories of tortures used by debauchers
Drew Lawson | lurid, licentious and vile