Old 10-04-2014, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lawn renovation and horticultural fleece

On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:25:31 +0100, Spider wrote:
[]

That's a really helpful idea. I've got some areas of lawn that need
repairing. Thanks for the tip.

I already did a couple of patches on the front, with the usual patchy
result, heh. Unfortunately cat decided to have a nice dig in one of them
and took up a pretty good bit of new grass. Lucky for her she earns her
keep in other ways! I've just packed it down and given it the first
mow.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy