Old 11-04-2014, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Eyes and plants

On 10/04/2014 22:47, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:20:33 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 10/04/2014 14:28, wrote:
On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:08:45 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 08/04/2014 22:51, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:31:53 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 08/04/2014 22:12, Martin wrote:

I can imagine. Even the slightest irritation is painful enough. I
don't think I'd make a very good patient.

The solution?
http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Ima...Space_eye-wash

I'm sure it's very efficient, but it gives me 'the squeams'. Might be
an idea for Bob, though ;~)

Reckon I've got enough bits in the shed to knock something like that
up, two relatively recent deaths of elderly relatives has left a pile
of unused catheter bags and tubing. loathe to throw them away,
occasionally one is put into use to drip feed a plant or two if we go
away for a few days.
Now where have I put those safety goggles and special solvent plastic
glues.

G.Harman

Oh yuk! Double yuk! You're welcome to it. Hope the plants enjoy it. I
don't fancy it at all.

Ideal for DIY crocodile tears.

And the real sort, too! (Makes me feel sorry for crocodiles).
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London