Old 12-04-2014, 09:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default Eyes and plants

On 12/04/2014 08:03, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 11 Apr 2014 22:42:49 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 11/04/2014 21:31, Martin wrote:

No eye problems wearing this
http://www.esa.int/var/esa/storage/i...?1397248152188

Tis true, but I'm not sure we all want to go out into the garden looking
like Michael Jackson. Safe I like, but that's a safeness too
far. Not sure I liked the greenhosue in that link, either ;~).

A gold fish would be happy in the helmet. I'd never thought of an
astronaut having to sit in a vacuum chamber to test the suit. What
happens if the test fails? Desiccated astronaut?

It is much easier to let the air back into a test chamber than to get
air into space.
--
Phil Cook