Old 13-04-2014, 12:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default bits of spring

My garlic (which I got in horribly late last fall) is performing
"textbook" - ie, what those who scribble much claim it should do (put
out roots in the winter but not put up shots until now) - where I
usually have 6-8" tall greens that have been laughing at the cold all
winter by now. We'll have to see if it does better or worse than normal.