Old 13-04-2014, 12:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] jfoste01@gmail.com is offline

Default Wild onions

We just moved over on this farm property and there are wild onions EVERYWHERE! I love picking them and smelling them. They look like normal onions that I grow except a little smaller and are white bulbs--Question is, can we eat them? If so, we will not be needing onions from the store for quite sometime. Mind you, I have a 16 month old who sometimes eats adult scraps- well, all of the time. Gerber food isn't cutting it for her so she gets baby portions and i wouldn't forgive myself if I made her sick!