Old 15-04-2014, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Some very sad news

I'm sorry to have to tell his friends on urg that David Poole died
today in Birmingham where he had gone to be with his family for
Christmas. He'd been ill in hospital since Christmas and things had
been very up and down all this time. Lately, things were looking a
little more optimistic and he really believed he'd be coming back to
Torquay but sadly, that was not to be. He will be very much missed by
us and all who knew him, as a kind and generous friend, always ready to
help with his time and enormous botanical expertise. We're feeling very
sad tonight and I know many others will feel the same.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com