Old 16-04-2014, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Fertilizer moistened still good?

Higgs Boson wrote:
I've been using E.B. Stone granulated fertilizer -- apply, scratch
in, water.

Container got wet in our one & only (sob)rain about a month ago.

Question: Does that diminish its efficacy?

TIA

HB

No, chemically it will be the same, or so close that it doesn't matter.
After it is applied it gets wet does it not? However, it may clump together
and be hard to spread.