Old 17-04-2014, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Rhubarb and The big allotment challenge

"mogga" wrote
What do you think about the concept of the show? Will it boost waiting
lists of people expecting a weed free newly dug plot?

That is my concern, if the public think they will get a perfect weed free
allotment with perfect soil, like potting compost, they will have a very
rude awakening. As I said another bout of plots being snapped up and then
left after two years max.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.