Old 17-04-2014, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] jsparkes2009@googlemail.com is offline

Default Some very sad news

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5:59:06 PM UTC+1, sacha wrote:
I'm sorry to have to tell his friends on urg that David Poole died

today in Birmingham where he had gone to be with his family for

Christmas. He'd been ill in hospital since Christmas and things had

been very up and down all this time. Lately, things were looking a

little more optimistic and he really believed he'd be coming back to

Torquay but sadly, that was not to be. He will be very much missed by

us and all who knew him, as a kind and generous friend, always ready to

help with his time and enormous botanical expertise. We're feeling very

sad tonight and I know many others will feel the same.

--

Sacha

www.hillhousenursery.com

South Devon