Old 18-04-2014, 01:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Fertilizer moistened still good?

Higgs Boson said:
I've been using E.B. Stone granulated fertilizer -- apply, scratch in, water.

Container got wet in our one & only (sob)rain about a month ago.

Question: Does that diminish its efficacy?

Depends. Do you notice an amonia smell? That could indicate that
some of the nitrogen is being lost to the atmosphere. But nitrogen
is the only nutrient that you could lose that way.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored