Old 18-04-2014, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default No snails

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:26:30 +0100, "Bob Hobden" wrote:

"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote ...

The topic about Slug Clear reminded that I have not seen any slugs or
snails in my garden for years. It's a bit strange because I have never
used chemicals to kill them. I'm not bothered about the lack of slugs
but I'm missing watching the Song Thrush cracking and eating the
snails.

So here is a question rarely asked by gardeners :-

How do I attract snails to my garden?

Have you, by any chance, got Slow Worms in your garden, perhaps living in
compost bin? They do an expert job on snails and slugs.

How do we attract slow worms to our garden?
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

First attract slugs and snails!

--