Old 18-04-2014, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Dodecatheon (ping Spider)

On 18/04/2014 16:12, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 18/04/2014 14:28, Spider wrote:

Here's a photo of the flower (complete with greenfly!):
http://tinypic.com/r/2rpbln9/8

The flower is about 15mm long, on a 70 - 80mm stem. It's probably one
of the many forms of D. pulchellum.

Sorry, Jeff, but I'm not seeing your photo, just advertising. Also the
link seems to be a bit unstable - it flashes red as I click on it then,
when tinypic comes up, my cursor arrow flickers on the right-hand
top/bottom scroll arrows. Wonder if you could send it again. Thanks.

No problem with the pic here.

I tried again, David, and got tiny pic but the little blue circle just
twirled without locking on for about 10 mins. I gave up after that.

What browser are you using, Spider? Do you have a script or pop-up
blocker in use? That may interfere with the site. Try these URLs first:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rpb...8#.U1E_T1f9xJ0

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2rpbln9.jpg

Can you view anything else on tinypic if the above don't work?

I've taken the liberty to copy it to Photobucket.
Try it on this link Spider
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psbb5c3ca1.jpg