Old 26-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Jim Webster

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michelle Fulton wrote in message
om...

"Oz" wrote in message

Most years he gets to see the sun several times, often for an hour

or
more at a stretch. Sometimes it isn't even raining at the same time.

LOL :-) You guys are cracking me up today :-) Laughter is good for

the
soul!!

although we do literally have days when you literally do not see the
sun. Winter with heavy cloud cover can be worst for this, the sun is out
there but just never breaks through.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'