Old 24-04-2014, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default Thompson & Morgan

On Sunday 13th. April I sent an internet order for Auricula seed to
Thompson & Morgan - partly because I wanted the seed and partly
to see if they had overcome their woes of yesteryear. The simple
answer is that they haven't. The confirmation of the order said that
despatch would be in THREE days, but TWELVE days later, there
is still no sign of the seed. E-mails go unanswered and the customer
services phone line will only deliver interminable muzak. My question
has been answered - they are still just as bad! Never again!

Ardmhor