Old 26-04-2014, 10:16 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith, Massif Central France. View Post
On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 17:59:06 UTC+1, sacha wrote:[color=blue][i]

Shocked and upset, he was a brilliant man, over the years I knew him, yes, I did as he let me into his gardening life. Rest in Peace Dear Man, you will be missed. xxx
It came back to me this morning, the best bit of advice I remember from David on urg "I like to well and truly kill a plant three times before giving up on it".

And Sacha will like to be reminded that when she took the urglers around Hill House, David looked in to one of the greenhouses and said to me :Now, that's what a greenhouse *should* look like!"