Old 27-04-2014, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Some very sad news

On 2014-04-26 20:57:03 +0000, kay said:

'Sacha[_11_ Wrote:
;1001300']

I don't remember him saying that but perhaps I wasn't with you at that
time.

No you weren't - the main group had gone on ahead. I told you at the
time, and you were hugely pleased, but that was many years ago, so I
thought you might like to be reminded.

Thanks Kay and yes indeed, I'm glad and touched that you reminded me.
That was before Ray and I married or were engaged, so summer 1999, I
think and that was thanks to dear David, too, who sent me here as a
customer! I just can't beieve how these years have flown past.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com