Old 28-04-2014, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default OT R 4 this morning

I feel that prison should be a deterrent.

How better than to outsource our prisons, as we have done with call
centres, industry etc..
I'm sure that Mr Mugabe would house our long term prisoners for a lot
less than the £30'000+ per head that it costs us now, and it would fit
in well with the Governments policy of cutting costs where ever they
can. And being sent out to Zimbabwe to serve your sentence would be a
real deterrent.
I think it's criminal (sorry) that the allowance for food for a person
in prison is around twice that for a person in hospital.