Old 26-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Oz

Default Pesticides and farm kids

swroot writes

That's a bit more like it. Now, if only I could remember precisely where
I'd read the recent summary of studies suggesting that very, very low
doses of some chemicals are as or more active than large doses. It
probably was New Scientist, in which case you too will have read it,
won't you?

Indeed. Am waiting for confirmatory research.

Have passed it to my friend who is (probably the only) person doing
university-level research into homeopathy and some other alternative
medicines.

He has (despite conventional qualifications that take a sheet of A4)
been earning his living these past 30 years practicing alternative
medicine. So far his excellently done trials have come up with zero. One
of the few cases where a zero result has no trouble getting published.

A positive one would make him happy.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.