Old 01-05-2014, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Nomad The Nomad is offline

Default Help in identifying two trees please

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:42:24 +0200, kay wrote:

Peter Percival;1001374 Wrote:
Help in identifying two trees please (or two trease plees).
Here 'Peter6's Library | Photobucket' (http://tinyurl.com/lhv8ubc)
there are four pictures of two tree I have called "near house" and "far
from house". There are, in each case, a picture of the bark and a
picture of the foliage. The foliage visible in the bark pictures is
*not* that of the

tree.

Any help will be most welcome.

I can identify both your trees, but I find the quote in your tagline
offensive, and I would rather not help you.

And it's over 4 lines long

--
"I thought jet planes were just trucks with more wings and
less wheels."