Old 01-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Hellyjay Hellyjay is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay

Sorry for the delay in the replies but internet has been playing up...
Thanks for all the replies it has really helped.
It has white and pink flowers so think it is the summer variety so if I give it a good hair cut and a feed hopefully the brown lower stems will start to get new buds?
I just hope it doesn't sulk as the first and last time I give it a trim the leaves turned brown! Is this supposed to happen?
Thanks once again for all your swift replies.