Old 02-05-2014, 03:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Prune it or leave it ?

On 4/20/2014 5:05 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Our new peach tree sustained some frost damage , and I'm not sure
whether/when to prune the damaged twigs . I've poked around a bit on the
interwebs , couldn't find an answer .

Keep an eye on those limbs and, if they appear to be dead, prune them at
that point.

There are several reasonably priced paper back books on pruning. I
bought one several years ago and it increased my ability to prune properly.