Old 02-05-2014, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default columbine and honesty

These two are everywhere in the beds this year, and I couldn't be happier
about it. Gardener's friends in springtime! The Columbine is deep
purples, singles, doubles, pinks, pink and white. It seems to hybridize
spontaneously. Honesty is more monotone, purple or white, but it goes
and goes. We've managed to establish it in the hedgerows also. You do
have to thin it, though, otherwise it has a tendency to take over
complete areas...

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy