Old 02-05-2014, 11:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default mystery flower seeds

ncstockguy wrote:
Can anyone identify these seeds? A friend gave me several and said
they
were 'pretty flowers'. But I'd like to identify them before I plant
them
this spring.
Photo he
href="http://s103.photobucket.com/user/ncstockguy1/media/gardens/mysteryseeds_zps6d458b0f.jpg.html"
target="_blank"img
src="http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m131/ncstockguy1/gardens/mysteryseeds_zps6d458b0f.jpg"
border="0" alt=" photo mysteryseeds_zps6d458b0f.jpg"//a

You will be very lucky to get an accurate reply here. Seeds are too similar
to each other to say. An expert might be able to narrow it down to the
broad group but to the species and cultivar almost impossible.