Old 26-04-2003, 12:24 PM
Ron Miller

Default Earth is affected by Venus, NASA is affected by GUTH Venus

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om...
I have lots to say;

In further jest, in deed I do, as well as often apply satire and, I'm
not even all that good at it.

True enough.

As for being the village idiot, thereby not an astronomer (Hell, I
don't even know which way is up),

Probably also true.

I always thought that our moon
affected or at least had an influence upon Earth's weather, tides and
even did a number on various tectonic issues. Seems I recall that
aligning especially large gravitational pulls is a definite no-no
unless you actually wanted greater tides and such as Earth's core and
platetonics being manipulated. Seems that of something that's roughly
100 times the mass of our moon and, as such being situated (unlike our
moon) for weeks in nearly one accumulative specific direction of pull,
that was also aligned with the sun, that this would have offered some
influence, especially when all 4 bodies were in alignment.

It's been repeatedly pointed out to you that you are either ignoring or
unaware of the inverse square law. You have (typically) never bothered to
respond to this criticism. Why?

Good thing I was entirely dead wrong about all that gravity stuff

You were surprised?

RM