Old 04-05-2014, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default A great day out!

On 2014-05-03 22:33:20 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Charlie Pridham" wrote

Glad it all went well, we are off to Longstock on Monday which is why we

didn't sign up for this but it sounds like you have a success on your
hands ( if we had been younger we may have considered both!)

I'll have to make do with the Plant Fair at Savill Garden next weekend.

http://www.theroyallandscape.co.uk/e...al-plant-fair/

You're lucky! I've never been to the Savill Garden and would love to
but one of the problems with being married to a nurseryman is getting
out and about to other places ini the busy season!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com