Old 06-05-2014, 11:35 AM
krenat krenat is offline
Registered User

Thank you, David!

I think I will try to pick them off, if there aren't too many. Unfortunately I do not have chickens, in fact I only have this little strawberry patch and a few fruit trees - but I guess you can tell that by how little I actually know about it I've had the patch for a few years, and had no problem with it so far, apart from a few slugs.

BT sounds like a good solution too, I've never used any pesticides at all and don't intend to as I'd like to protect the bees and other creatures.

Thanks again, I shall go and try to get rid of them!