Old 06-05-2014, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Winters_Lackey Winters_Lackey is offline

Default Moby Grape Tomato

"Terry Coombs" wrote in
:

wrote:
On Wednesday, May 29, 2002 11:14:20 PM UTC-4, DJ wrote:
Hello;

I recently purchased a Moby Grape tomato plant. The marker said it
will produce 10oz. grape tomatoes. I've never heard of this variety
before and the nursery wasn't much help. I've searched the Web but
came up with nothing.

Can anyone point me to some info on this variety?

Thanks

I have grown these tomatoes for several years. I can assure you that
these tomatoes do not grow to 10 ounces. These tomatoes are small,
not much bigger than a grape. That is why they are called grape
tomatoes.

You DO realize that you are responding to a post FROM 2002 ???
Goggle
Groups web interface sucks , get a real newsreader and news server .
There are several free ones ...

The only time that I post through GG is when I'm replying to a particular
old post. But speaking of tomatoes, this year's interesting variety is
called Indigo Rose. I bought one plant, and put it in the community
garden.
http://bonnieplants.com/products/new...go-rose-tomato

--Bryan