Old 06-05-2014, 01:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair

Default where are the honey bees?

On 5/6/2014 1:29 AM, Bob F wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
There are a lot of people who work very hard. I've been disabled for
20 years and couldn't hold a job flipping burgers but before I became
too ill to work, wound up on Social Security Disability then dropped
dead of a heart attack, I worked my ass off. I worked on those days
when I wasn't so sick and in pain to get out of bed. I do my best to

And you were lucky there were programs like SSDI in place to help make it all
possible.

Out of all TDD wrote, all you can do is
praise government. What a liberal.

--