Old 06-05-2014, 05:14 PM
Mervington Mervington is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Liquorice[_2_] View Post
On Sun, 04 May 2014 08:02:22 +0100, Derek wrote:

Pleasantly surprised that many now have the option of a keystart.

Really "keystart"?

I read to mean a battery and starter motor and multiple attempts to
start until the battery goes flat (and can then be recharged or mower
jump started). Battery may or may not be charged when mower is
running.

Or one of the systems that has BFO spring that is wound up when the
engine actually runs but has a limited (single?) attempt to start the
engine.

--
Cheers
Dave.

The Ryobi has now decided that it doesn't want to start at all from cold. A case of removing the plug and giving a shot of easy start. It then goes at third pull. I'm not sure the primer bulb is working properly, but it has never been a good starter.

I've looked at many mowers online, but haven't found anything that I could say was really what I wanted....