Old 07-05-2014, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default seed catalogs

Winters_Lackey wrote:
George Shirley wrote in
news:53691d56$0$19184$862e30e2 @ngroups.net:

George Shirley

You used to be somewhat of a regular in rec.food.cooking. It's
gotten even worse.

When I was there ( some years ago) the problem was too many extended ****ing
competitions over who has the biggest collection of very expensive pans (or
knives, or gadgets...) and whether black truffles were really better than
white. I was told on different occasions that if I really wanted to be
able to cook my kitchen benches would be stainless steel and the floor would
be tiled with a drain hole so it could be flushed like a commercial kitchen.
Those who mistake form for substance often cannot see they have a problem. I
seem to recall Sheldon, our Brooklyn, and all his extended (cloned) family
were regulars too.