Old 06-05-2014, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default lawnmower recommendation, please

In article ,
Mervington wrote:

Thanks for the comments. The nearest part of our bottom garden will be
60 metres from an electricity point. The furthest will be almost
double that. I certainly cannot run a supply for an electric power
mower or to charge batteries on one.

You could if you wanted to. That's well within a plausible distance
for an electricity flex, though you might have to make it up yourself.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.