Old 06-05-2014, 10:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Rhododendron and toxicity to honey via bees???

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 06/05/14 20:22, Charlie Pridham wrote:

When it says say "Heather Honey" its normally because the hives have
been placed in an area where that is all that is in flower. So I assume
the same applies for other sorts?

"Heather" with a hint of gorse?

Depends where the heather moor is, I am in the west and Gorse is as common
as heather, but its not that hardy and you don't find gorse on all heather
moorland.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs