Old 26-04-2003, 12:25 PM
Jim Webster

Default Crop growth formation query over Utah / Colorado..

Aido aido_at_mybad_dot_co_dot_uk wrote in message
I've just flown from Las Vegas to Philadelphia this morning and I'm

hoping
someone in here could offer some advice..

About 60 minutes into the flight, I'd guess we'd have been over Utah

or
Colorado, the passenger next to me remarked on the crops she could

see -
basically they all appeared in circular formations

irrigation based a one centre point?

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'