Old 09-05-2014, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default Daffodils Reverting?

About ten years ago when relaying a section of lawn I planted a whole
sack of yellow daffodils in the hope that they would naturalise. The
first couple of years they provided a glorious display but over the
years less and less have flowered.

Then this year a lot more flowered but they were white with small orange
centres. Is this normal? Is there anything that I can do (or shoud have
done) to maintain a full display of the big yellows daffs that I planted?

Andrew