Old 09-05-2014, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Daffodils Reverting?

On Fri, 09 May 2014 12:26:15 +0100, Andrew May wrote:

I did wonder whether they might have been rotting because it can get
quite damp down there. But then suddenly all of these pop up.

I have a couple of bunches that were basically under water all this
winter. Although they have bloomed well (and I do give them a bit of
fertilizer) for many years, they were blind this year. I assumed it was
the wet.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy