Old 13-05-2014, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Corporal Jones[_2_] Corporal Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Help! what composter composts cooked food etc

On 12/05/2014 16:01, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
amme wrote:
I am after a composter that i can throw anything in such as- left over
food off the diiner plates including gravy, rabbit droppings and hay,
Lots of flowers ( I am a florist so have lots of stems and leaves etc to
go in)

Look at the FAQ about traditional composting. I chuck even bones
and old jersies on it.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I recycle my leftovers via the local fox and badger population