Old 16-05-2014, 09:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default Jack's Magic Compost

"Judith in England" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 May 2014 18:54:47 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article , jmsmith2011
says...

Absolutely wonderful stuff - 90% commercial grade peat and 10% loam with
seaweed extract.

Who stocks it?

Janet

I actually contacted Westland to find my nearest stockist: the only outlet I
know of is some of the Homebase stores - but not all.

Plenty of local stockists here within 12 miles. All of them are family
owned garden centres. The nearest nationally owned garden centres
are in Inverness. That is 40 miles away and I don't go there!

Ardmhor
40 miles N. of Inverness