Old 16-05-2014, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
philgurr philgurr is offline

Default Poor judgment, BBC

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 May 2014 13:04:51 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 15 May 2014 07:56:29 +0100, Chris J Dixon wrote:

The Sunday times vary a bit, but it is usually 9:30, just after
the GW repeat.

You are right! AFAIR it was 8am when I looked a few weeks ago.

Sporting coverage and other events often cause a shuffle, so I
have to check the PVR setting every week.

My Humax PVR finds them even when they are rescheduled, as long as the
rescheduling appears on the EPD.

Don't understand PVR and EPD, is it foreignspeak? As far as I know, Humax
make soil sterilisers. Does this make it on topic?

Ardmhor