Old 18-05-2014, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_14_] AriesVal[_14_] is offline

Default Ping Sacha

Seeking your advice please. Tony and I are looking to plant mainly
evergreen container shrubs that will look interesting at different times
of the year. Have to be container grown as we inherited full borders of
mature shrubs, roses and trees when we moved here 5 years ago. Our
large decking area could do with prettying up although presently it has
container grown veggies flourishing on it. Grateful for any suggestions.

--
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence,