Old 18-05-2014, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Chelsea preview tonight

Refreshingly free of rusting iron bits and pieces, it seems - there
appeared to be a lot of pensive elegance around! Sophie Raworth did a
good job. Ray - who is not usually observant of these things - said
that it was refreshing to see a presenter wearing 'quiet' clothes, flat
shoes and speaking in a normal and un-agitated sort of voice. I think
he's right. If there has to be an anchor between the gardening types
and the rest of the world, she did it well, very well. Maybe there's a
personal and untapped vein in my thinking but I think their idea of
'Mum and Me' as to how a parent influenced or kicked-started your
interest in gardening, is a good one. Many of us bemoan the fact that
younger people aren't interested in gardening and perhaps this
acknowledges that and what gets them started. It will be interesting
to see how it develops. We thought tonight's Preview was very
intersting and really promising.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com