Old 19-05-2014, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Newbury Hugh Newbury is offline

Default Food and gardening

Am I alone in thinking that gardening, at least judging from Chelsea
this year, is following food in being treated as something that should
have an arty touch? Food has become so dressed up that I can't tell what
I'm supposed to be eating and what is just decoration. I much prefer my
meals to be like meat-and-two-veg as they used to be. Quite what the
equivalent is in gardening I'm not sure, but I'm not against a few weeds
occasionally: dandelions and daisies are quite pretty plants, after all!

I expect that Yes I am alone, here at any rate!

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

www.evershot-weather.org