Old 20-05-2014, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Forsythia or ...... ?

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

On 19/05/2014 17:18, 'Mike' wrote:

Many thanks to Jeff and all of the others who responded, seems you have
the answer. A quick visit to the Garden Centre seems to confirm.

Many thanks

Mike (and her outdoors)

Don't be to quick to dismiss Forsythia, I took these of the foliage of
one of mine this evening

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psb8b6cf4d.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps4f0b0e4a.jpg

David @ a thundery side of Swansea Bay

Thanks David. I hope to take a photo of the plant/bush/shrub/tree ;-) it
came from that should sort the matter out. I thought it came from our
neighbour, and as he is an ex Nurseryman, I would have thought he would
know, but apparently it came from our daughter.

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk