Old 21-05-2014, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] brunnian@gmail.com is offline

Default Help! what composter composts cooked food etc

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:06:47 PM UTC+1, sacha wrote:
I've never encountered a surveyor who deals in things that don't
exist and have never happened. If he or she starts that, the house
seller may well sue them.

Oh, I don't know. My daughter and son-in-law were buying a brand-new house built on Limestone, in the lowest possible area for radon exposure, but because of the surveyor's remarks they could not get a mortgage until they had paid for a full survey by the radiological protection board. None of the adjoining properties had to, it was entirely down the the surveyor 'dealling in things that don't exist'.