Old 21-05-2014, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Help! what composter composts cooked food etc

wrote in message

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:06:47 PM UTC+1, sacha wrote:
I've never encountered a surveyor who deals in things that don't
exist and have never happened. If he or she starts that, the house
seller may well sue them.

Oh, I don't know. My daughter and son-in-law were buying a brand-new house
built on Limestone, in the lowest possible area for radon exposure, but
because of the surveyor's remarks they could not get a mortgage until they
had paid for a full survey by the radiological protection board. None of
the adjoining properties had to, it was entirely down the the surveyor
'dealling in things that don't exist'.

At least that is 'local knowledge', we have a problem with you people over
there on the North Island who see that we have landslips in very well known
"to us on the Island" spots, but to you over there, the whole Island is a
risky place. Rubbish

Mike
(Glad to see you pruned the dross off this thread, even though it now has
nothing to do with composting, but of course some are allowed to ignore
rules aren't they?)

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
Tripadvisor 2014 Award of Excellence