Old 22-05-2014, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Gloom!

"Broadback" wrote in message ...

On 22/05/2014 13:00, 'Mike' wrote:
And thunder as well.

We have the lights on indoors

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
"'Mike'" wrote in message news "Sacha" wrote in message ...

It's absolutely tipping down with rain here and there's low cloud
stretching into an infinitely grey horizon. I do hope it's going to
perk up for the week end! Ah well, less outside watering to do!

Of course it is, the Daily Express predicted flooding all over the UK,
and we all know that their weather forecasts are never wrong. TIC

Did they report or predict a Lightning Strike on the Isle of Wight?

;-)

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/fire...rty-59286.aspx