Old 22-05-2014, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Gloom!

"Sacha" wrote ...

It's absolutely tipping down with rain here and there's low cloud
stretching into an infinitely grey horizon. I do hope it's going to perk
up for the week end! Ah well, less outside watering to do!

Nice to start with here, went and planted out our tomatoes on the plot and
put up all the bean poles as they need to be planted out soon. A few spots
of rain on the way back but it's tipped it down for a while since, coupled
with thunder and lightening. Sun is out again now with only a few fluffy
white clouds.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.