Old 24-05-2014, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Gloom!

On Thu, 22 May 2014 20:32:48 +0100, RG wrote:

On 22/05/2014 12:02, Sacha wrote:
It's absolutely tipping down with rain here and there's low cloud
stretching into an infinitely grey horizon. I do hope it's going to
perk up for the week end! Ah well, less outside watering to do!

I suspect that anyone who has just got home after a glorious week in
sunny Devon must be feeling pretty smug

Holds hand up and waves, certainly made the task of House,Dog and
Chicken sitting very pleasant. The Jack Russels have an acre or two to
run around in and keep each other exercised but warm weather means you
can leave the house door open without worrying about having to grab
towel or two for a wet dogs.
OTOH I had forgotten what a pain it is to water a large plot with a
place that has very low water pressure so the rain which arrived on
Thursday was not completely unwelcome.
But generally it was a very nice week,even when I crossed the border
into Cornwall.

G.Harman